Monday, January 18, 2016

Welcome to Computer Applications in the Arts!

This blog is where we will discuss theoretical and historical readings assigned in class. Whenever the syllabus reads "Blog Post Due:", it means you are to create a new post here with your response. What I'm looking for in your responses is for you to show me how you're thinking about and integrating the reading. Don't tell me what it says, I already know. I want you to tell me, or show me, what it made you think about. This will be an aid to our conversation about the text in class. If you are having trouble thinking about what to make in your projects, these readings are meant to get you thinking about how other people have approached the subjects we will be covering. Please take these readings seriously! Looking forward to a great semester with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment