Sunday, January 24, 2016

Understanding Metamedia

The evolution of computers has been extravagant. In such a minimal amount of time, software and technology has completely evolved, to be quicker and faster and more efficient. All of the new innovations opened up an entire new media: computers. Most people don't think of computer software as a media, instead the thought of paint, charcoal, pencil, or pastels normally pops into mind. As a previous student graphic artist, I really enjoyed this article, as there is in-depth information on softwares like Photoshop and Adobe products as well as numerical systems like coding. It's incredible how much technology has evolved, and at this rate, I feel like metamedia will be even more known and used. Also, my efficiency in softwares has led me to appreciate how convenient computer as a media is. It is so powerful, yet I feel some don't acknowledge its worth in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment